Thursday, October 27, 2011

Link Within Test - Gabby

Gabby wrote:I installed LINKWITHIN and it only displays the test "You make also like" and a small, grey "Linkwithin" on the side. It won't display posts regardless of how many alike tags my 60 posts have. I continue to email them and re-install, but nothing works and they do not respond. I even copy and pasted my best friend's URL to my widget in layout to see what would happen. It worked! Sadly, it displayed her posts. I'm positive it's something wrong with my ID number in the HTML. Any help, please!?


My Tests
Test 1.2 am- Set up a Linkwithin on this blog using the email on Gabby's blog as the contact,and Gabby's url - Results -
Same results as Gabby's
Follow up : Submitted request on Gabby's behalf to Linked Within Support Dept.
    Request Submitted
    An email has been sent to our support staff. We'll get back to you within 24-72 hours.
The LinkedWithin email should be sent to the email given on Gabby's Blog.
Test 2.
LinkWithin Adding Different feed to Blog -Added the feed from Blogged Tips to this blog- Results - worked!
Test 3.
LinkWithin Adding Duplicate of Different feed to Blog Results - no change

Test 4.
LinkWithin Adding 2nd Widget of another feed to Blog Results - Shows Widget of last widget added.


Conclusions and questions


P-You can add the feed of a different blog to your site.
M-Only the results of 1 widget will show


I wonder if there are other problems with Gabby's feed. Sometimes a feed will stick if the person has formatted posts in Word -the code will cause feed problems.





2 comments:

  1. I've been having the same problem with LinkWithin. Any solution? Their support group has not replied to my email. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I did find is a different APP that can be installed., that you may like : I installed it on Check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It;s interesting to see what people write. If your comment is relevant it will be posted with any relevant links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...